What do I pack for Super Summer?
- Comfortable clothing, some that can get wet and dirty; expect multiple outfit changes each day!*it's gonna get messy*
- Camp requites a dark t-shirt and shorts over swim wear, for everyone!
- Camp requires shirts with sleeves, and shorts that come to mid thigh or longer.
- Camp requires modest hemlines and necklines, and doesn't allow cropped tops
- Bring a Bible, pen and notebook
- All your toiletries and personal items
- Towels and washcloths, none are provided *bring a hand towel if you don't like to dry your hands on your shirt*
- All bedding you may need and a pillow
- Snacks, snacks, snacks, and some spending $$ for more snacks!
- Optional: Wrist watch, cause your gonna have to leave that phone behind!
- Prescription medication if needed, in original containers!
- Silly dress up clothes to wear during KP duty!
- Glow in the dark items for GLOW night!
- Nicer clothing to wear on the last evening!
- Don't forget to wear your youth t-shirt on the trip there!
What do I leave behind?
- Any electronic devices (feel free to bring your phone, we just ask that you turn it off during camp week so you can gain the full experience!
- No drugs, alcohol, or anything sketchy like that...obvi